Fender Custom Shop 2012 Telecaster Pro Closet Classic Electric Guitar
(Dakota Red Rosewood Fretboard)
Fender Custom Shop
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Classic looks and modern appointments grace Fender's new Closet Classic Pro Series.
Fender's Custom Shop 2012 Closet Classic Telecaster Pro is Fender's latest prototype sample, with a body fashioned from swamp ash and a distinctive Closet Classic lacquer finish that imparts the look of a long lost but newly rediscovered instrument. This year, Fender also features their popular cutaway heel design on the body. Other special features include a quartersawn maple neck with a “10/56” V neck shape and vintage-style butt-end truss rod adjustment, 22-fret maple or rosewood fingerboard with 9.5” radius and medium Jumbo frets, new Twisted Tele® pickups with three-way switching and modern wiring with Greasebucket tone circuit, and vintage hardware.
- Hand selected swamp ash body with carved access heel
- 25.5" Scale quartersawn maple neck with a 10/56 mid-50's "V" shape
- 9.5" Radius round-laminated rosewood or 1-piece maple fretboard
- Twisted Tele neck and bridge pickups
- Master volume and master Greasebucket tone control
- Custom Tele bridge
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
Discover a brand new vintage Telecaster. Order the Closet Classic today.