Fender Custom Shop 1968 Heavy Relic Stratocaster Electric GuitarProduct #516164 Fender Custom Shop 516164 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A Custom Shop beauty that replicates a battle scarred '68.
Featuring a heavy relic treatment, this 1968 Stratocaster has the look of many years of hard use on the road. The guitar's premium ash body wood has great tone and is lightweight for playing comfort. The quartersawn maple U-shaped neck has the finish worn off the back for a great, played-in feel. A dark Indian rosewood fingerboard sports pearl face dots, and 21 smaller 6105 frets. Custom Shop 1969 pickups have the sought-after sound of yesterday with the benefits of modern wiring. Schaller "F" tuners, aged hardware and cigarette burn on the headstock complete the dream.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: Lightweight ash, Thin-skin nitro lacquer, Heavy relic finish, Arm wear and belt buckle wear
- Neck: Quartersawn maple, Dark indian rosewood fretboard, '68 "U"-shape, 9.5" Radius, 21 6105 frets
- Guitar hardware: Vintage
- Pickguard: 3-ply parchment
- Pickups: Neck: 1969 Custom
- Middle: RW/RP 1969 Custom
- Bridge: 1969 Custom