Fender Custom Shop 1961 Relic Telecaster Custom Electric Guitar
(Faded 3 Color Sunburst Rosewood Fretboard)
Fender Custom Shop
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Hand-selected ash body, C-shape neck and Twisted Tele pickups.
Debuted in the early '60s, the Custom Telecaster instantly became a classic with its double-bound body and striking appearance. The Tele took on a more sophisticated look and has always been a much sought after guitar, This version combines some of the most requested specs along with the newest twisted Tele pickup set designed by the world-renowned Master Builders at Fender Custom Shop.
Features include the #3 C-shaped neck with a dark Indian rosewood fretboard, taller 6105 frets and a 9.5" radius and modern switching. The body is hand-selected, lightweight ash. Includes hardshell case.
- Double bound, hand-selected lightweight ash body
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Maple neck with an early '60s "C" back shape
- Dark Indian rosewood fretboard (9.5" radius)
- 6105 frets
- Nickel hardware
- Vintage bridge with threaded saddles
- Twisted Tele pickups
- Custom modern Tele wiring
- Volume, tone and 3-way switch
- Includes hardshell case and certificate
Take an old friend to your next gig. Order today.