Fender Custom Shop 1956 Stratocaster Heavy Relic Electric GuitarProduct #J04544 Fender Custom Shop J04544 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
True to its heritage with an alder body, maple neck and master-designed pickups.
Few guitars are as inspiring as a beat-up original-era Strat. There’s just nothing like it. The Fender Custom Shop wanted to create a Stratocaster that would look, sound and play like a real workhorse; a truly battle-hardened beauty that had survived a lifetime of beer brawls and all-nighters.
The result is this gorgeously worn 1956 model, built with power and action that perfectly match its battered heavy-relic look. It is a guitar that is built for the player to lean into like nobody’s business, with features including one of the favorite neck shapes—a V-shaped 10/’56 profile—plus a 9.5”-radius fingerboard for easier string bending, 21 6105 frets, and Master Designed pickups with a reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup that produces humbucking “in-between” sounds. Includes case.
- Fender Custom Shop heavy relic treatment
- Alder body with 1-piece maple neck
- Large V neck profile
- Master-designed pickups
- Nickel hardware and vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Includes case
Strap on some instant mojo. Order today.
1956 Stratocaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape: 10/56 Large "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome