Fender Classic Series '72 Telecaster Thinline Electric GuitarProduct #510474 Fender 510474 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A replica classic brings back the sound of the '70s.
The Fender '72 Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar is a classic. 1972 took the Tele into new zones, giving it dual humbuckers for a meatier sound, and a new pickguard design for an updated look. This reissue is authentic in every detail: semi-hollow ash body, 7.25" radius fingerboard, die-cast machine heads, nickel silver frets and a 6-saddle string-thru-body bridge. Also has a single f-hole accent, humbucking pickups, and a white shell pickguard. Includes deluxe gig bag ($55 value).
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Semi-hollow ash body
- Single f-hole accent
- Dual humbucking pickups
- Maple neck and fretboard
- White shell pickguard
- 7.25" radius fingerboard
- Die-cast machine heads
- Nickel silver frets
- String-through-body bridge
- Includes a gig bag
Get retro: order the '72 Thinline today!
Classic Series '72 Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Accessories: Deluxe Fender Gig Bag
- Binding: None
- Body: Ash
- Bridge/Tremolo: '70's Strat Non Trem
- Case Included: Yes
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot inlays
- Machine Heads: Fender/Schaller "F" Style Machines
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Pickguard: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Type: 2 Humbuckers
- Pickups: 2 Reissue Fender "Wide Range" Humbuckers, (Neck & Bridge)
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Strings: Fender Super 250L's (.009 to .042)
- Unique Features: Non-Veneered Semi-Hollow Body w/ "F" Hole, "Bullet" Truss Rod Adjustment