Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster Electric Guitar Natural Rosewood FretboardProduct #510471 Fender 510471 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The unmistakable features that defined a great rock decade.
You'll recognize the reissue Fender '70s Stratocaster Electric Guitar by its U-shaped neck, large headstock, and "bullet" truss rod. But these essential Strat features of the '70s era are just the beginning for this beautiful reissue guitar. The '70s Stratocaster also features a solid ash body, Schaller Vintage "F" machine heads, Vintage Strat single-coil pickups, and a synchronized tremolo. Fender includes a Fender deluxe gig bag ($55 value) with your reissue '70s Stratocaster guitar.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Ash body (polyester finish)
- Maple U-shaped neck
- (gloss urethane finish) 25-1/2" scale length
- Rosewood or maple fingerboard
- 7.25" radius
- 21 vintage-style frets
- 1.650" nut width
- Three vintage-style single-coil pickups with alnico magnets
- 5-position pickup switch
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Master volume, neck pickup tone control, middle pickup tone control
- Fender Schaller F-style tuners
- Chrome hardware
- 3-ply white pickguard
- Aged knobs and switch tip
- Large headstock
- '70s style decal
- Bullet truss rod adjustment nut
- 3-bolt neck plate with Micro-Tilt neck adjustment
- Synthetic bone nut
- Includes a deluxe gig bag