Fender Classic Series '50s Stratocaster Electric GuitarProduct #510136 Fender 510136 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Play a timeless classic.
The Fender '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar is a reissue that captures the real feel of the Buddy Holly-era Strat. Its deep body contours, characteristic V-shaped maple neck, vintage-style hardware, classic colors, and aged plastic parts all lend authenticity to the Strat that helped birth rock 'n' roll.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Alder body (polyester finish)
- Maple soft V-shaped neck (gloss urethane finish)
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Maple fingerboard
- 7.25" radius
- 21 vintage-style frets
- 1.650" nut width
- Three vintage-style single-coil pickups with staggered pole pieces, alnico magnets, and aged covers
- 5-position pickup switch
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Master volume, neck pickup tone control, middle pickup tone control
- Fender Ping vintage-style tuners
- Chrome hardware
- 1-ply white 8-hole pickguard
- Aged knobs and switch tip
- Synthetic bone nut
- Includes a gig bag
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
Classic Series '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Accessories: Deluxe Fender Gig Bag
- Body: Alder
- Bridge/Tremolo: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Case Included: Yes
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone (Neck), Tone (Mid)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Frets: 21
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Pickup Type: 3 Single Coil
- Pickups: 3 Single Coils with Staggered Pole Pieces, Alnico Magnets
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Strings: Fender Super 250R (.010 to .046)
- Unique Features: Soft "V" Shape Neck, Aged Covers, Knobs and Switch Tips