Fender Classic Player Telecaster Thinline Deluxe Electric Guitar Deluxe 3-Color SunburstProduct #501918 Fender 501918 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A stylish Tele that is light in weight but heavy in tone.
The Fender Classic Player Telecaster is styled after the Telecasters of the early 1970s that had a warmer sound popular with jazz players. Features like a C-shaped neck, bullet truss rod, vintage hardtail strings-through Strat bridge, and two Wide Range humbucking pickups stay true to some of the original models. The thinline Classic Player Tele also has a rounder, lightweight semi-hollow ash body with a single F-hole, and a 1-piece maple neck with a 21-fret maple fingerboard. The dual Wide Range humbucking pickups offer a fuller high-output tone. The Fender Thinline Telecaster comes with a deluxe gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Semi-hollow ash body
- Single F-hole accent
- Dual Wide Range humbucking pickups
- Maple neck and fretboard
- 3-ply pickguard (black/white/black)
- 9.5" radius fingerboard,
- Fender/Schaller F-style tuning machines
- Medium-jumbo frets
- String-through-body bridge
Get a Tele with a difference!
Classic Player Telecaster Thinline Deluxe Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model Name: Classic Player Telecaster Thinline Deluxe
- Body: Semi-hollow ash
- Finish: Polyester
- Neck: 1-piece maple, C-shaped, (gloss urethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" radius (241 mm)
- No. of frets: 21 medium-jumbo
- Pickups: Wide Range humbuckers
- Controls: Volume, Volume, Tone, Tone
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle switch
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Vintage Style Strat string-thru-body design and a hardtail bridge
- Machine heads: Fender/Schaller F-style tuning machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Pickguard: 3-ply (black/white/black)
- Width at nut: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Unique features: Bullet truss rod nut, chrome pickup covers, skirted amp knobs
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250R, Nickel Plated Steel (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Case: Deluxe gig bag