Fender Classic Player Telecaster Deluxe Black Dove Electric GuitarProduct #501919 Fender 501919 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A unique Telecaster model with a fatter sound that rockers will love.
The Fender Classic Player Telecaster Deluxe Black Dove is styled after the Telecaster Deluxe of the early 1970s with a C-shaped neck, bullet truss rod, and vintage hardtail string-through Stratocaster bridge. The Classic Player electric guitar features an alder body with a 1-piece maple neck with a 21-fret maple fingerboard and a Classic Fender Strat headstock. The dual Black Dove single-coil pickups have a smoky fat single-coil tone. This unique Fender Telecaster has a look and sound all its own and comes with a deluxe gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Polyester
- Neck: 1-piece maple, C-shaped, (gloss urethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12" radius (305 mm)
- No. of frets: 21 medium-jumbo
- Pickups: Fender Black Dove single-coil
- Controls: Volume, Volume, Tone, Tone
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Bridge: Vintage-style Strat string-thru-body design and a hardtail bridge
- Machine Heads: Fender/Schaller "F" Style tuning machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply (Black/White/Black)
- Width at Nut: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Neck plate: 3-bolt with Micro-Tilt neck adjustment
- Large '70s-style Strat headstock
- Unique features: Bullet truss rod nut, chrome pickup covers, skirted amp knobs.
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250R, Nickel Plated Steel (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
Get a Tele designed to rock!
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender Classic Player Telecaster Deluxe Black Dove Electric Guitar:
My purchase of a Fender Classic Player Telecaster Deluxe Black Dove was an impulse buy after seeing a product demo on YouTube and reading a review in a British guitar magazine. I already had three Tele's (a Custom Shop Thinline, a Classic Player Baja, and a '74 Telecaster Deluxe). Did I really need another Tele? Probably not. Will I ever part with my new Tele Deluxe Black Dove? Absolutely not! The fit and finish of this Mexican-made beauty outshines my original U.S.-made '74 Tele Deluxe. The alder wood grain peeking thru the flawless red finish is gorgeous. The neck is securely fitted in the neck pocket without the slightest gap and it's held securely in place with a four-bolt plate (even with the bullet truss rod). The medium C-shape of the neck feels very similar to the '74 neck but the 12-inch fingerboard radius combined with the medium jumbo frets makes it as easy to play as my Eric Johnson Strat. When standing with a strap, the guitar is well-balanced in playing position. The contour on the back of the body means a sharp edge won't be cutting into your rib cage while you play. The real joy of this instrument comes when you plug it in to an amplifier. The Black Dove pickups compare very favorably with the soapbars in my PRS and the P-90s in my Epiphone Lennon Casino. Probably due to the 25.5" scale length combined with the bolt-on neck and thru-the-body stringing, the bridge pickup has a lot of bite and more twang than I expect from a P-90 guitar. The neck pickup delivers a full tone with the clarity I usually associate with the original Seth Lover-designed Fender Wide Range Humbuckers (with the CuNiFe magnets). Possible tonal variations are expanded with the independent tone controls for each pickup. A lovely throaty sound that comes when the pickups are combined. It's really tough to put this guitar down. I've found it a very rewarding experience to play a variety of styles on this guitar. From rock to blues to country to jazz to R&B, it's all right there at your fingertips.