Fender Classic Player Series Cabronita Telecaster Electric GuitarProduct #J04427 Fender J04427 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A vintage-looking instrument with modern construction and playability.
A guitar with a lot more attitude, the Cabronita Telecaster rocks a highly distinctive take on a classic design and spits out fiery, full-voiced Tele tone from two sharp new Fideli'Tron humbucking pickups. Other premium features include an alder body (ash on White Blonde model), comfortable modern "C"-shaped maple neck with a 9.5" radius and 22 medium jumbo frets, single-ply pickguard and single control knob (volume), and a string-through-body hardtail bridge, now with American Vintage saddles. Case sold separately.
- Distinctive take on a classic design
- Alder body (ash on White Blonde model),
- Comfortable modern "C"-shaped maple neck
- 9.5" radius and 22 medium jumbo frets
- New Fideli'Tron humbucking pickups
- Single-ply pickguard and single control knob (volume)
- String-through-body hardtail bridge
- American Vintage saddles
- Case sold separately
Get unhindered tone from this coll-looking guitar. Order today.
Classic Player Series Cabronita Telecaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Fideli'Tron Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Fideli'Tron Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Standard Strings-Through-Body Hard-Tail Bridge-Plate with Six Stamped American Vintage Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)