Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster Special Electric Guitar BlackProduct #518687 Fender 518687 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A modern take on a classic.
The Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster Special is an electric guitar that updates Fender's iconic Jazzmaster model with some thoroughly modern improvements: Hotter pickups, a redesigned Adjusto-Matic bridge with floating tremolo tailpiece, a 9.5" fingerboard radius and an improved neck pocket with increased back-angle for improved stability and sustain. The Classic Player Jazzmaster guitar's tremolo plate has been moved closer to the bridge to increase break angle and sustain. A screw-in tremolo arm increases stability and control when "twang-dipping".
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Polyester
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium-Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Fender Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Fender Adjusto-Matic Bridge With Floating Tremolo Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Neck: Special Design Hot Jazzmaster Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Special Design Hot Jazzmaster Bridge Pickup
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- 2-Position Slide:
- Up: Lead Tone Circuit
- Down: Rhythm Tone Circuit
- "Lead" Circuit: Volume, Tone,
- "Rhythm" Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250R, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046),
- p/n 0730250206
Looking for tons of vibe with just as much playability? Here you go. Order today.