A blast from the past ” updated with humbuckers!
The Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH guitar turbocharges Fender's iconic Jaguar model with some thoroughly modern improvements. Dual humbucking pickups add a whole new sonic dimension. The Classic Player Jaguar guitar features revolutionary electronics that include blendable coil-splitting for more tones than ever. The Jaguar's 9.5" fingerboard radius and a neck pocket with increased back angle improve stability and sustain. The Jaguar guitar's tremolo plate has been moved closer to the bridge to increase break angle and sustain. The Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH Electric Guitar has a screw-in tremolo arm that increases stability and control when executing dive-bombs, and a master cut switch to provide cool effects.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Polyester
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium-jumbo
- Scale Length: 24" (610mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Fender Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Fender Adjusto-Matic Bridge With Floating Tremolo Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Neck: Enforcer Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Enforcer Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Pickup Switching 2-On/Off Slide Switches, One for Each Pickup, Master Kill Switch
- "Lead" Circuit: 2-Position Tone Switch, Volume, Tone,
- "Rhythm" Circuit: Cut switch, Humbucker/Single Coil Blend - One for Each Pickup
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250R, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046),
Looking for tons of vibe with just as much playability? Here you go. Order today.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH Electric Guitar:
A modern version of a Fender Classic, this is perhaps should belong to one of the best sounding, best performing, and best featured guitars out there. The enforcer humbuckers give very clean and crisp tones, with every note resonating clearly whether played clean or with distortion. The unique electronics of this guitar allows you to literally "command" the sound you want out of it, rather than staying within a range of tones, this is due to the blendable humbucker feature wherein you can get the full beefy humbucker tone, a glassy single coil tone, and everything in between. This feature, played around with pickup combinations and the low cut switch virtually lets you make a huge variety of tones you can suit to whatever music or genre you play.
The hot pickups when on distortion gives you awesome wailing high notes for those "cutting through" guitar solos. Chords remain clear, and palm muting gives you that heavy and aggressive "chug" we all love.
I love everything about this guitar! For me this guitar exceeds the value I paid for. I have other guitars with the same price, and even much more expensive, but this is something that is really THE bang for the buck!