A modern take on a classic.
The Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special is an electric guitar that updates Fender's iconic Jaguar guitar with some thoroughly modern improvements: hotter pickups, a redesigned Adjusto-Matic bridge with floating tremolo tailpiece, a 9-1/2" fingerboard radius and a redesigned neck pocket with increased back-angle for improved stability and sustain. The Jaguar guitar's tremolo plate has been moved closer to the bridge to increase break angle and sustain. The Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special guitar has a screw-in tremolo arm that increases stability and control when executing dive-bombs.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Polyester
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9-1/2" (241mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium-Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24" (610mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Fender Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Fender Adjusto-Matic Bridge With Floating Tremolo Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell on 3 Color Sunburst, 3-ply Mint Green on Candy Apple Red
- Neck: Special Design Hot Jaguar Bridge Pickup
- Bridge: Special Design Hot Jaguar Bridge Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 2-On/Off Switches, one for each pickup
- "Lead" Circuit: 2-Position Tone Switch, Volume, Tone,
- "Rhythm" Circuit: Volume, Tone, Circuit Selector Switch
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250R, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046), p/n 0730250206
- Includes a gig bag
Reviewed by 1 customer