Fender Classic Player '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar Shoreline GoldProduct #512766 Fender 512766 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Designed by Fender Custom Shop Master Builder, Dennis Galuszka.
The Classic Player '50s Stratocaster guitar features an alder body, a maple neck with a 9.5" radius, 21 medium jumbo frets and Gotoh vintage-style locking tuning machines. 57/62 vintage-style single-coil pickups (reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup) with a 5-way switch and custom pickup switching offer distinct voicings, The electric guitar's custom 2-point vintage-style tremolo along with the Gotoh tuners let you whammy wildly while locking in your intonation.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Designed by Custom Shop Master Builder Dennis Galuszka
- Alder body
- Maple neck with a 9.5" radius
- 21 medium jumbo frets
- Gotoh vintage-style locking tuning machines
- 57/62 vintage-style single-coil pickups (reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup)
- Custom 2-point vintage-style tremolo
- 5-way switch and custom switching
- Includes a gig bag
Equip yourself with a Player...we guarantee you'll love it or your money back!
Classic Player '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Vintage Style 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Stamped Solid Steel Saddles and Milled Solid Steel Block
- Case Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Soft "V" Shape
- Pickups: 3 American Vintage Strat Single-Coil Pickups with Staggered, Alnico 5 Magnet Pole Pieces, Aged Covers and the Middle Pickup Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity for Hum Canceling in the Middle Switch Position
- Scale: 25.5"