Fender Classic Design Series CN-240SCE Cutaway Thinline Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A solid ceder top, comfortable neck and Fishman electronics.
The Classic Design Series CN-240SCE Cutaway Thinline Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a beautifully crafted classical model with a comfortable 2.75 in. deep "thinline" body, a slim-profile mahogany neck for easy playability and modern electronics for superior amplified performance.
Its solid cedar top with traditional fan bracing is strong and resonant, with a rosewood back and sides for rich, full voicing. Other features include elegant neck and body binding, traditional classical rosette, 19-fret rosewood fingerboard with bone nut, rosewood bridge with bone saddle, gloss finish and Fishman Isys III active pickup/preamp system with volume control, 3-band EQ and onboard tuner.
- Body Material: Solid Cedar Top with Laminated Rosewood Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Classical
- Bracing: Traditional Fan
- Rosette: Fender Designed Traditional Classical
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Body Back: Laminated Rosewood
- Body Sides: Laminated Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 19
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.77" (45 mm)
- Controls: Volume Control, 3-Band EQ, and Mid Sweep
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood with Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Tuning Machines: 3-In-Line with White Pearloid Buttons
- Strings: Fender Nylon Classical Tie-End (.028-.043 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Inlayed White Pearloid Headstock Logo, Wood Mosaic Rosette, Multi-ABS Body Binding, Brown Neck Binding
Make the transition easy with the right nylon string. Order today.