Fender CJ290S Flame Maple Jumbo Acoustic GuitarProduct #H89856 Fender H89856 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A large-bodied guitar with a solid spruce top and wonderful flame maple back & sides.
The Fender CJ290S Flame Maple Jumbo Acoustic Guitar features an elegant flame maple back and sides. A grand sound all in all, with booming response and great balance and projection. Premium features include a solid spruce top with quartersawn scalloped X bracing, tortoiseshell pickguard and abalone rosette, Ivoroid binding, maple neck with dual-action truss rod, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with smaller (3 mm) dot inlays, compensated rosewood bridge with bone saddle and abalone-dot black pins, gold hardware, factory-mounted forward strap button with internal block reinforcement.
- Jumbo body style
- Solid spruce top
- Laminated flame maple back & sides
- Quartersawn scalloped X bracing
- Tortoiseshell pickguard and abalone rosette
- Ivoroid binding
- Maple neck with dual-action truss rod
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Compensated rosewood bridge with bone saddle
Make your sound bigger and better with this elegant jumbo from Fender. Order today.
CJ290S Flame Maple Jumbo Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Solid Spruce Top, Laminated Flame Maple back and sides
- Body Shape: Jumbo
- Body Back: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Sides: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X
- Rosette: Fender® Abalone Design
- Body Binding: Multiple Body Bindings
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: 3 mm Dot Position Markers
- Fretboard Radius: 11.81" (300mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood with Bone Compensated Saddle
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Dual Action Truss Rod, Tortoise Shell Pickguard, Quartersawn Scalloped X Bracing, Compensated Bone Saddle, MOP Inlaid Headstock Logo, Traditional Fender Bridge, Factory Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, 3mm Dot Position Inlays, Abalone Rosette and Ivoroid Binding