Fender CJ 290SCE Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #H70164 Fender H70164 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Big sound, gorgeous looks, and affordable price.
The Fender CJ 290SCE jumbo guitar lets you hit the stage with tone as big as the Texas sky. This Fender acoustic has a solid spruce top, stylish flame maple back and sides, maple neck, cutaway, and Fishman Aero pickup system with built-in tuner.
Case sold separately.
- Dual action truss rod
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Scalloped X bracing
- Compensated urea saddle
- Gold silkscreen logo
- Traditional Fender bridge
- Factory-mounted forward strap button with internal block reinforcement
- White dot position inlays
- Multi-ABS black and white inlays on soundhole and body edge
- Case sold separately
Call or click to order the stunning Fender acoustic-electric guitar today.
CJ 290SCE Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Style: Jumbo Cutaway
- Finish: Gloss, (Polyurethane)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Flame Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Machine Heads: Gold (Die-cast)
- Electronics: Fishman Aero Pickup System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp which Features: Volume, Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Bass, Mid, Treble, Phase, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Scale Length: 25.75" (654 mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94" (100 mm) to 4.92" (125 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.625" (41.2 mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57 mm)
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-26 Phosphor Bronze, Gauges .011 to .052