Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe Electric GuitarProduct #H90346 Fender H90346 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Modeled closely on Shiflett's favorite '72 Tele Deluxe.
Chris Shiflett has his feet firmly planted in two worlds-with impeccable punk/hard rock credentials as longtime guitarist in the Foo Fighters, and with an authentic love for country, as heard in side project Chris Shiflett & the Dead Peasants. His abiding love for Telecasters and for huge humbucking sound now comes together in one kickass new instrument with his name on it-the Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe.
Eminently affordable and modeled closely on Shiflett's favorite '72 Tele Deluxe, it features a striking Arctic White finish, a four-ply white pearl pickguard, a roaring pair of new custom-designed high-output humbucking pickups, a 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard for easy bends with low action, custom-stenciled hard-shell case, and Shiflett's signature on the headstock. Tour bus, platinum records and the adulation of millions not included.
- Modeled after Shiflett's favorite '72 Tele Deluxe
- Alder body with 4-ply white perloid pickguard
- Rosewood fingerboard, 12" radius and 21 medium jumbo frets
- New CS1 and CS2 humbucking pickups
- Includes black hardshell case stenciled with Shiflett's name
Chris can have any guitar he wants. Order this special tele today.
Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: Artist Signature
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Nut: Bullet
- Pickups: New CS1 Humbucking (Bridge) New CS2 Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage "F" Style Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Hard Tail Strings-Thru-Body 6-Saddle Bridge
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: 12" radius, new CS1 and CS2 humbucking pickups, black hard-shell case stenciled with Shiflett's name