Smaller bodied-guitar that produces big-bodied sound.
The CF-60 Folk Acoustic Guitar is an ideal, budget-friendly choice for beginners and flatpickers. A slightly smaller adaptation of Fender's top-selling CD-60 dreadnought, its designed to provide a well-rounded tone and comfortable playabilty. The sound it provides comes from a combination of spruce top with scalloped "X" bracing, a mahogany back and sides, and a rosewood fingerboard, with rosewood bridge with compensated Graphtech NuBone saddle. Other apointments includes a black body and neck binding, 20 frets, 3mm dot inlays, white pearloid acrylic rosette design, white with black-dot bridge pins, a dual-action truss rod and die-cast tuners.
- Body Material: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Folk
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: White Pearloid Acrylic
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Graph Tech Nubone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 80/20 Phosphor Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
If you love the folk sound, this guitar is an exceptional choice to get on the right road. Order today!