Fender CDN90 Classical Guitar NaturalProduct #513905 Fender 513905 ALA Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The perfect entry-level classical guitar.
The Fender CDN90 features a spruce top, mahogany back and sides and traditional three-on-a-side classical tuners, all at a great price that makes it a great first guitar and a nice addition to any collection.
- Model Name: CDN-90
- Model Number: 096-0900
- Series: Classical Design Series
- Body Style: Classical Guitar (Nylon String)
- Finish: Satin (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling
- No. of Frets: 18
- Bridge: Rosewood with standard Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, 3-in-Line with White Buttons
- Electronics: None
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94", 100mm (Front) to 4.92" 125mm (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 2.05" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: N/A
- Fingerboard Inlays: Side Dot Position Markers
- Strings: Fender Nylon Classical 100, Clear, Tie End Classical Strings, p/n 0730100000,
- Gauges .028, .032, .040, .029, .035, .043
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2006
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender CDN90 Classical Guitar:
Fender guitars is not just a brand but it stands out over all the other brands. Fender has a high quality sound and it is worth the money because of the reliability of the material it is made out of. Nylon strings are easier to play then steel strings and gives you a more harp like sound.