Fender CD60CE All Mahogany Acoustic Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A sweet-sounding dreadnought that's ready for the stage with Fishman electronics.
One of Fender's best-selling acoustic-electrics is now available with the sweet mellow tone of an all-mahogany body. The CD60CE All Mahogany Acoustic Electric Guitar has upgraded features that include a new black pickguard, mother-of-pearl acrylic rosette design, new compensated bridge design, white bridge pins with black dots and smaller (3mm) dot fingerboard inlays. Other features include scalloped X bracing, black body binding, 20-fret fingerboard, dual-action truss rod, die-cast tuners, and a Fishman pickup system with active onboard preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls. Hardshell case included.
- Dreadnought size
- All-mahogany body and neck produces a warm, mellow tone
- Scalloped X Bracing for increased resonance
- Mother-of-pearl acrylic rosette design
- Compensated bridge and die-cast tuners for better intonation
- Fishman® Isys III System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp and Tuner
Grab an affordable acoustic-electric from a brand you can trust. Order today.
CD60CE All Mahogany Acoustic Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.69” (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp and Tuner
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood with Synthetic Bone Compensated Saddle
- String Nut: Ivoroid
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Tuners
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Dual Action Truss Rod, Black Pickguard, Scalloped X Bracing, 3mm Dot Position Inlays, Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle, Gold Silkscreened Fender Logo, Black Body and Neck Binding, and Fishman Electronics
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender CD60CE All Mahogany Acoustic Electric Guitar:
I just received this a few days ago as a gift and I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. When I got it, all I had to do was to adjust the height a tad and to do a string change. I have been playing for 43 years ( Electric ) and have only made the change to Acoustic a few months ago. I have to say that this is without a doubt, the best sounding Acoustic I have ever played. The Mahoghany finish and build , does this instrument wonders and protrudes a tone of it's own which unplugged, is amazing. It stays in tune quite well and the built in tuner is very accurate. The case and the extra bridge saddle which came with it, are a extra treat as well. I haven't had a chance to plug it into a amp yet but that's only because I don't have one. But I am working on getting one of the Acoustasonic series models very soon. Thanks Fender for such a fine instrument.
- Was this a gift?: