Fender CD100 Left- Handed Acoustic Guitar NaturalProduct #H70163 Fender H70163 ABM Left Handed Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Fender quality for lefty beginners.
The dreadnought body style provides a big sound and a classic look. The CD100LH features a laminated spruce top, laminated mahogany back and sides, and chrome die-cast machine heads.
Case sold separately.
- Model Name: CD100 LH (Left Handed)
- Body Style: dreadnought (Left-Handed)
- Color: Natural Finish Satin, (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato Fingerboard Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94" (100) to 4.92" (152mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Dot Position Inlays
- Introduced: 1/2006
- Case sold separately
The Fender CD100 LH makes Fender quality accessible to those artists and future artists of the left handed persuasion. Order yours today!