Fender CD100 CE Left-Handed Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Left Handed Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Delivering Fender's great playability, great sound and great looks.
The CD100CE acoustic-electric brings Fender quality to just about anybody - even lefties! The CD100CE features the Fender-designed dreadnought cutaway shape with a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, scalloped bracing, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, rosewood bridge with compensated saddle, chrome die-cast tuners, satin polyurethane finish and a Fender FTE-3TN preamp with tuner.
Case sold separately.
- Model Name: CD100CE
- Model Number: 096-1006-021
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought, Cutaway, Left-handed.
- Colors: (221) Natural
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fender FTE3-TN Active On-Board Preamp which features:
- Built In Chromatic Tuner, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94" to 4.92"
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Headstock Inlay: Stylized Abalone and Pearl "TC"
- Rosette: Multi-ABS Inlays
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Position Inlays: Dots
- Bridge Pins: Black with White
- Body and Neck Binding: Black
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges .012 to .053
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2006
- Case sold separately