Fender CD100 Acoustic GuitarProduct #H70155 Fender H70155 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Feels good, sounds good, and it's easy on the wallet.
The CD-100 brings Fender quality to just about anybody. Delivering great playability, great sound and great looks, the CD-100 features the Fender-designed dreadnought shape, a satin finish, spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and chrome die-cast tuners.
Case sold separately.
- Model Name: CD100
- Model Number: 096-1000
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought
- Finish: Satin (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: None
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94", 100mm (Front) to 4.92" 125mm (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Dots
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges .012 to .053
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2006
- Case sold separately