Fender CD100 12-String Acoustic Guitar
12 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A 12-string guitar with Fender quality that's in about anybody's budget range.
Delivering great playability, great sound and great looks, the CD100-12 guitar features the Fender-designed dreadnought shape, a satin finish, spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and chrome die-cast tuners.
Case sold separately.
- Model Name: CD100-12 (12-string)
- Model Number: 096-1012
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: 12-String Fender Style Dreadnought
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: None
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94", 100mm (Front) to 4.92" 125mm (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.89" (48mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.44" (62mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Dots
- Strings: Fender 60L-12 Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060123, Gauges .010 to .048
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2006
- Case sold separately