Fender CD-60 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Cherry StainProduct #H70152 Fender H70152 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Big sound without a big price.
Want features you'd expect in a much more expensive instrument? The CD-60 is your guitar, with features including a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, die-cast tuners, and an included hardshell case.
Case sold separately.
- Model Name: CD-60
- Model Number: 096-0600
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Sonokeling with Urea Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome (Die-Cast)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94", 100mm (Front) to 4.92" 125mm (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Pickguard: Black
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Dots
- Logo: Gold Silkscreen
- Soundhole Rosette: Multi-ABS
- Body and Neck Binding: Black
- Bridge and Endpins: Black
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges .012 to .053
- Accessories: Hardshell case (USA and Canada only)
- Introduced: 1/2006
- Case sold separately