Fender CD 280S Dreadnought Rosewood Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The best of both worldsâa solid spruce top for that nice mellow sound, with rosewood back and sides for a bright, classic tone.
The Fender CD280S dreadnought guitar features scalloped X bracing, all-solid rosewood bridge plate, chrome die-cast machine heads for easy and accurate tuning and coated D'Addario strings for long-lasting tone.
Case sold separately.
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Scalloped X Bracing
- Compensated Urea Saddle
- Gold Silkscreen Logo
- Traditional Fender Bridge
- Factory Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement
- White Dot Position Inlays
- Multi-ABS Inlays on Soundhole and Body Edge
- Case sold separately
CD 280S Dreadnought Rosewood Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought
- Finish: Gloss, (Polyurethane)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94" (100mm) to 4.92" (125mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)