Fender CD-160SE 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
12 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A solid spruce top 12-string designed for the stage!
The CD160SE-12 dreadnought guitar from Fender features Fishman Aero electronics with a built-in tuner, a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard with snowflake fingerboard inlays, and chrome die-cast tuners. The gig-ready Fishman Aero electronics include a tuner with an LED Display and on/off switch, volume, bass, mid, treble, phase switch, and a low battery indicator light.
Case sold separately.
- Model Name: CD160SE-12 (12-String)
- Model Number: 096-1614-(Color # (006 Black, 021 Natural)
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought, Acoustic-Electric 12-String
- Finish: Gloss, (Polyurethane)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94" (100 mm) to 4.92" (125 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.89" (48 mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.44" (62 mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fishman Aero Active Onboard Preamp which Features:
- Fishman Sonicore Pickup, Integrated Electronic Tuner with LED Display and On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Phase Switch, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Unique Features:
- Snowflake Position Inlays,
- Inlaid Pearl Headstock Logo,
- Black Pickguard,
- Wood Mosaic On The Back Center,
- Compensated TUSQ Nut and Saddle,
- Black Bridge Pins,
- Black End Pin
- Strings: Fender 60-12L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060123,
- Gauges, .010 to .048
Rich 12-string sound is a click away. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender CD-160SE 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I got it about a week faster than I expected. The problem with it is that I have trouble putting it down! I mean, I have other things to do - but the 12 string Fender is sitting there calling my name to come play it. Why is that? Lots of reasons. First, it stays in tune. Second, the action was perfect right out of the box - fairly low, just the way I like it. There are too many plusses to keep counting them. The intonation is spot on. The sound is huge, even before you plug it in. Through an amp, it is enormous. Even at that, the tone quality is crystal clear. No buyers remorse here. If I had to, I'd buy it again. I may buy another to give my son as a gift!