Fender CD-140S Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Great traditional steel-string sound, feel and performance in a time-honored acoustic design for everyone.
The CD-140S dreadnought offers full, resonant sound and great value, with a natural-finish mahogany top, back and sides. Upgrades include a new tortoise shell pickguard and mother-of-pearl rosette design, rosewood bridge with compensated Graph Tech NuBone saddle, aged bridge pins with black dots, mother-of-pearl Fender logo headstock inlay, and smaller (3 mm) dot fingerboard inlays. It features scalloped X-bracing, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, dual-action truss rod, and die-cast tuners. Case sold separately.
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (42.9mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Graph Tech Nubone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Dual Action Truss Rod, Tortoise Shell Pickguard, 3mm Dot Position Inlays, Compensated Graph Tech NuBone Saddle, MOP Rosette, MOP Inlaid Headstock Logo, Rosewood Headstock Veneer and Aged Bridge Pins
- Case sold separately
Fender is one of the first names in guitars. If you're looking for your first acoustic, the CD-140S is a wise choice. Order today!