The most affordable humbucking pickup-equipped Stratcaster ever made.
The Blacktop Stratocaster HH is a no-nonsense dual-bucker Strat that'll blow your mind without breaking the bank. Vintage-style Fender Blacktop alnico humbucking pickups deliver the hot high-gain power of today's most aggressive sounds; other distinctive touches include skirted black amp knobs, and a vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge. Features include an alder body, maple neck, 9-1/2"-radius rosewood fretboard, 22 medium-jumbo frets, gloss urethane finish, and nickel/chrome hardware.
Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Series: Blacktop
- Body shape: Stratocaster
- Colors: (506) Black, (509) Candy Apple Red, (572) Sonic Blue
- Body material: alder
- Neck: maple
- Neck finish: gloss urethane
- Fretboard: rosewood
- Position inlays: white dots
- String nut: synthetic bone
- Bridge pickup: Hot Vintage alnico humbucking pickup with nickel cover
- Neck pickup: Hot Vintage alnico humbucking pickup with nickel cover
- Pickup switching: 5-Position blade:Position 1. Full bridge pickupPosition 2. Two inside coilsPosition 3. Full neck & bridge pickupsPosition 4. Outer neck single coilPosition 5. Full neck pickup
- Controls: Volume, tone 1 (neck pickup), tone 2 (bridge)
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Tuning keys: standard cast/sealed tuning machines
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Strap buttons: vintage style
- Control knobs: skirted amp knobs
- Pickguard: 3-ply black (506 Black) or white (509 Candy Apple Red, 572 Sonic Blue)
- Strings: Super 250L's, NPS (.009-.042 gauges)
- Included accessories: truss rod adjustment wrench, saddle height adjustment wrench
A Strat for today's rocker!
Blacktop Stratocaster HH with Rosewood Fretboard Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Fretboard radius: 9-1/2" (241mm)
- Frets: 22, medium-jumbo
- Truss rod nut: 3/16" adjustable hex nut