Fender Blacktop Jaguar HH Electric GuitarProduct #H61570 Fender H61570 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The most affordable humbucking pickup-equipped Jaguar ever made.
The Blacktop Jaguar HH delivers monster dual-bucker tone without breaking the bank. Vintage-style Fender Blacktop alnico humbucking pickups deliver the hot high-gain power of today's most aggressive sounds; other distinctive touches include skirted black amp knobs, Adjusto-Matic bridge with anchored tailpiece, slinky 24" scale, and one lean and mean three-way toggle switch rather than the customary barrage of Jaguar controls. Features include an alder body, maple neck, 9.5"-radius rosewood fretboard, 22 medium-jumbo frets, gloss urethane finish, and nickel/chrome hardware.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Series: Blacktop
- Body shape: Jaguar
- Body material: alder
- Neck: maple
- Neck finish: gloss urethane
- Fretboard: rosewood
- Position inlays: white dots
- String nut: synthetic bone
- Bridge pickup: Hot Vintage alnico humbucking pickup with nickel cover
- Neck pickup: Hot Vintage alnico humbucking pickup with nickel cover
- Pickup switching: 3-Position toggle: Position 1. Full bridge pickupPosition 2. Full neck & bridge pickupsPosition 3. Full neck pickup
- Controls: Volume, tone 1 (neck pickup), tone 2 (bridge)
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Tuning keys: standard cast/sealed tuning machines
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Anchored Tail Piece
- Strap buttons: vintage style
- Control knobs: skirted amp knobs
- Pickguard: 3-ply black Strings: Super 250L's, NPS (.009-.042 gauges)
- Included accessories: truss rod adjustment wrench
A Jaguar for today's rocker!
Blacktop Jaguar HH Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 24" (610mm)
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Fretboard radius: 9.5" (241)
- Frets: 22, medium-jumbo
- Truss rod nut: 3/16" adjustable hex nut