Fender Artist Series James Burton Telecaster Electric GuitarProduct #517583 Fender 517583 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Made for chicken pickin' and slick slidin'.
The Fender James Burton Telecaster pays homage to the famed Nashville guitarist whose studio contributions figure in some of the biggest records of all time. The basswood body is fitted with three special pickups designed to James Burton's specifications and its unique five-way Strat-o-Tele switching plus the S-1 switch gives you seven pickup configurations. The U-shaped '60s maple neck has a maple fingerboard, gold-plated deluxe tuners with pearl or black chrome buttons, and vintage-style frets. The string-thru-body, hardtail bridge delivers lots of resonant sustain. Includes case.
5-Position Strat-o-Tele switching with S-1:
Position 1. Bridge Pickup
Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup in parallel (series w/ S-1 down)
Position 3. Bridge and Neck Pickup in parallel
Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup in parallel (series w/ S-1 down)
Position 5. Neck Pickup
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Basswood body
- One-piece maple neck
- '60s U-shape neck profile
- Maple fingerboard
- 9.5" fretboard radius
- 21 vintage-style frets
- Master volume and tone controls
- Strat-o-Tele Switching with S-1 Switch plus 5-way pickup switching with S-1 switch
- Special-design James Burton blade pickups
- American Vintage Strat string-thru hardtail bridge
- Gold Plated Deluxe Sealed Tuning Machines with pearl or black chrome buttons
- Gold plated hardware
- 25.5" scale length
- 1.650" nut width
- Special '60's U-shape neck
- Fender Super 250L, Nickel Plated Steel strings (.009 to .042)
- Includes Strap, Cable, Vintage-style tweed Fender case
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender Artist Series James Burton Telecaster Electric Guitar:
Tried one of these out at a local music store it feels like a highend fender should and plays flawlessly its a different sound for fender though must be the poplar body.An excellent guitar for the money but unfortunately I'm still a strat man.