Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster Left-Handed Electric GuitarProduct #510432 Fender 510432 AAN Left Handed Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The very essence of vintage.
This Left-Handed Fender American Vintage '52 Telecaster Electric Guitar is true to the original with a premium ash body, a "U"-shaped maple neck, and a 7-1/4" fingerboard radius. As one of the longest-running production models in history, the strength of the Tele guitar lies in its inherent simplicity. It's been modified only slightly in its 40+-year tenure. This American Vintage model features the original Tele circuit with its 3-position switch (update wiring kit is included), original-style 3-saddle brass bridge (a vintage 6-saddle bridge is included) and the ashtray cover. Also true to the original '52 Telecaster, it has a single-ply black pickguard, master volume tone controls, and chrome hardware.
- American Vintage '52 Telecaster
- Left-handed construction
- Premium ash body
- Maple neck with "U" shape and nitro-cellulose lacquer finish
- Maple fingerboard with 7-1/4" radius
- 21 vintage-style frets
- 2 American Vintage Tele single-coil pickups
- Master volume, master tone controls
- 3-position pickup switch
- Original vintage-style Tele bridge with 3 saddles and ash tray cover (vintage 6-saddle bridge also included)
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- Chrome hardware
- Butterscotch blonde finish
Order today and own a true classic guitar.
American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Accessories: Hardshell Case, Strap, Cable, "Ash Tray" Bridge Cover
- Body: Ash
- Bridge/Tremolo: Original 3-Saddle Vintage Tele
- Case Included: Yes
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Frets: 21
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Tuning Machines
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Pickup Type: 2 Single Coil
- Pickups: 2 "New" American Vintage Tele
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Strings: Fender Super 250R's (.010 to .046), Nickel Plated Steel pn# 073-0250-006
- Unique Features: Nitro-Cellulose Lacquer Finish , 1 Piece, Tinted "V" Shape Maple Neck