Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster Electric GuitarProduct #510062 Fender 510062 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
True to the classic original that revolutionized the electric guitar.
Get the Fender American Vintage '52 Telecaster Electric Guitar and you'll be using it at most of your gigs. All original specs are adhered to in this faithful reissue, including neck shape, fingerboard radius, hardware, pickups, and electronics. Features two new American Vintage Tele pickups and the original Tele bridge, premium ash body, and a tinted maple neck.
- Premium ash body
- Butterscotch blond nitrocellulose finish
- Tinted maple neck
- Original Tele bridge
- 21 vintage-style pickups with vintage pickup switching
- Cloth-wrapped wire
- Wiring kit for modern switching conversion
- Vintage-style bridge with 3 brass barrel saddles
- Ashtray bridge cover
- Vintage leather strap
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Accessories: Hardshell Case, Strap, Cable, "Ash Tray" Bridge Cover
- Body: Ash
- Bridge/Tremolo: "Original" 3-Saddle Vintage Tele
- Case Included: Yes
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Frets: 21
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Tuning Machines
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Pickup Type: 2 Single Coil
- Pickups: 2 "New" American Vintage Tele
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Strings: Fender Super 250R's (.010 to .046), Nickel Plated Steel pn# 073-0250-006
- Unique Features: Nitro-Cellulose Lacquer Finish , 1 Piece, Tinted "V" Shape Maple Neck