Fender American Vintage '65 Stratocaster Electric GuitarProduct #H86353 Fender H86353 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A desirable vintage of the favored classic with its improved neck and pickup wire.
The 1965 Stratocaster saw the return to a thick C-shaped maple neck, this time with a round-laminated dark rosewood fingerboard and larger pearl dot inlays. It was also the first year for enamel-covered pickup wire. That’s what players will find on the Fender American Vintage '65 Stratocaster Electric Guitar, along with other authentic features including a three-ply white pickguard with 11 holes, lightweight alder body, aged plastic knobs and vintage-accurate pickups, bridge saddles, tuner spacing and more. Available in classic Three-color Sunburst finish.
The American Vintage Series has long presented some of Fender’s best selling guitars (their early-’80s introduction, in fact, was one of the first signs that Fender was “back” as the CBS era ended). Today, Fender has boldly cleared the slate to make way for a fresh American Vintage series with new features, new specs and the most meticulous level of vintage accuracy yet. Rather than just replacing the previous models with different ones, they’ve completely and comprehensively re-imagined the entire vintage-reissue concept—restoring original tooling dies, voicing new pickups, reformulating vintage colors and more—based on actual vintage guitars.
- An authentic recreation of the classic model
- Lighweight alder body
- Rounded C-shaped neck profile
- Round-laminated rosewood fingerboard
- Vintage accurate pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound
- Three-ply white pickguard with 11 holes
Acquire this classic for your collection. Order today.
American Vintage '65 Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: American Vintage
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Mid '60s "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Round Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage Style Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- String Nut: Bone
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Pickups: New American Vintage '65 Grey Bottom Strat® Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge) New American Vintage '65 Grey Bottom Strat® Single-Coil Pickup (Middle) New American Vintage '65 Grey Bottom Strat® Single-Coil Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck) , Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Control Knobs: New Aged White Strat® Pickguard: 3-Ply White with Vintage Bevel
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Incl. Accessories: Vintage '65 Strat Strap, Cable, and Cloth; Vintage 3-Position Switch, '60s Strat Information Kit, Owner's Manual, Saddle Height Wrench
- Case/Gig Bag: New Deluxe Vintage Black Case
- Unique Features: Thick C-shaped maple neck with round-laminated rosewood fingerboard and larger pearl dot inlays; All-new pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound; Vintage-accurate bridge saddles and tuner spacing