Fender American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster Electric Guitar 3-Color Sunburst Rosewood FingerboardProduct #H86358 Fender H86358 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A desirable vintage of the stylish classic with its improved neck and period features.
The Fender American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster Electric Guitar takes you back to the middle of that musically momentous decade, when the reverb-drenched surf had largely receded and the Jazzmaster began its steady decade-long ascent toward alternative indispensability for subversive new generations of iconoclastic guitarists. It had also acquired some elegant new design features by 1965, such as a bound round-laminated rosewood fingerboard with larger pearl dot inlays, and distinctive white "witch hat" control knobs.
The American Vintage Series has long presented some of Fender's best selling guitars (their early-'80s introduction, in fact, was one of the first signs that Fender was "back" as the CBS era ended). Today, Fender has boldly cleared the slate to make way for a fresh American Vintage series with new features, new specs and the most meticulous level of vintage accuracy yet. Rather than just replacing the previous models with different ones, they've completely and comprehensively re-imagined the entire vintage-reissue concept-restoring original tooling dies, voicing new pickups, reformulating vintage colors and more-based on actual vintage guitars. Includes case.
- An authentic recreation of the classic model
- Lighweight alder body
- Mid '60s C-shaped neck profile
- Bound round-laminated rosewood fingerboard
- Vintage accurate pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound
- Classic dual-circuit wiring and controls
- Vintage-style floating tremolo with lock button
- Includes case
Acquire this classic for your collection. Order today.
American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: American Vintage
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Mid '60s "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Bound Round-Laminated
- Rosewood Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage Style Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- String Nut: Bone
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Pickups: New American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster (Bridge) New American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Slide: Up: Rhythm Tone Circuit, Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Controls: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone; "Rhythm" Circuit: Volume, Tone Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
- Bridge: Vintage Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button
- Control Knobs: New White "Witch Hat"
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell on (800) 3-Color Sunburst; 3-Ply White with Vintage Bevel on (878) Aztec Gold
- Strings: Fender USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Incl. Accessories: Vintage '65 Jazz Strap, Cable, and Cloth; Flatwound String Set, '60s Jazz Information Kit, Bridge Cover, Vintage and Modern Owner's Manuals, Saddle Height Wrench
- Case/Gig Bag: New Deluxe Vintage Black Case
- Unique Features: Bound round-laminated rosewood fingerboard with larger pearl dot inlays; White "witch hat" control knobs; All-new pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound, with classic dual-circuit wiring and controls; Vintage-style floating tremolo with lock button