Fender American Vintage '64 Telecaster Left-Handed Electric GuitarProduct #H86361 Fender H86361 AAN Left Handed Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A desirable vintage of the versatile classic with its improved neck and fingerboard.
1964 was a monumental year for popular music and a pivotal year for the Telecaster, too, as seen in the Fender American Vintage '64 Telecaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar. The thicker maple necks of the ’50s and early ’60s now gave way to a more rounded C-shaped profile, this time topped with a round-laminated rosewood fingerboard with larger pearl dot inlays. Other vintage-accurate touches include a lightweight alder body (ash on White Blonde model), staggered bridge pickup pole magnets, threaded steel “barrel” bridge saddles, three-ply white pickguard with eight holes, top-hat switch tip, flat-top knurled chrome control knobs and more.
The American Vintage Series has long presented some of Fender’s best selling guitars (their early-’80s introduction, in fact, was one of the first signs that Fender was “back” as the CBS era ended). Today, Fender has boldly cleared the slate to make way for a fresh American Vintage series with new features, new specs and the most meticulous level of vintage accuracy yet. Rather than just replacing the previous models with different ones, they’ve completely and comprehensively re-imagined the entire vintage-reissue concept—restoring original tooling dies, voicing new pickups, reformulating vintage colors and more—based on actual vintage guitars. Includes case.
- Left-hand model
- An authentic recreation of the classic model
- Lighweight alder body
- Rounded C-shaped neck profile
- Round-laminated rosewood fingerboard
- Staggered bridge pickup pole magnets
- Threaded steel “barrel” bridge saddles
- Three-ply white pickguard with 8 holes
- Includes case
Acquire this classic for your collection. Order today.
American Vintage '64 Telecaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: American Vintage
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Mid '60s "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Round Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage Style Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- String Nut: Bone
- Switch Tip: “Top Hat” Switch Tip
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Pickups: New American Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Tele® Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge) New American Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Tele® Single-Coil Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
- Bridge: Original Vintage Style Tele® Bridge with 3 Threaded Steel Saddles
- Control Knobs: New Knurled Chrome Flat Top
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White with Vintage Bevel
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Incl. Accessories: Vintage '64 Tele Strap, Cable, and Cloth; Vintage Wiring Kit, '60s Tele Information Kit, Bridge Cover, Owner's Manual, Saddle Height Wrench
- Case/Gig Bag: New Deluxe Vintage Brown Case
- Unique Features: Slimmer, more rounded maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and round-laminated rosewood fingerboard with larger pearl dot inlays; All-new pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound, with staggered bridge pickup pole magnets; Threaded steel “barrel” bridge saddles; “Top-hat” switch tip and flat-top knurled chrome control knobs