Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster Electric GuitarProduct #510049 Fender 510049 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The spirit of the '60s.
The classic Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster Electric Guitar updates the '57 Strat with a fresh look and faster action. It has all the vintage features of the '57 (alder body, maple neck, vintage pickups), plus a rosewood fretboard and a slimmer, quicker neck shape that allowed surf-era rockers to push the envelope. The Fender American Vintage '62 Strat comes with the original tremolo with ashtray cover and authentic 3-way switching, but includes the parts to upgrade to 5-way.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Alder body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- American Vintage pickups
- 3-way switching (retrofit parts for 5-way included)
You've got to get your hands on this sweetheart! Call or click and own the Strat of your dreams!
American Vintage '62 Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Accessories: Hardshell Case, Strap, Cable, 5-Position Switch Update Kit, "Ash Tray" Bridge Cover, Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench pn# 0018531000 (.050" Hex)
- Body: Alder
- Bridge/Tremolo: "Original" Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Case Included: Yes
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone (Neck), Tone (Mid)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Tuning Machines
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Pickguard: 3-Ply, 11 Hole, Aged White (W/B/W)
- Pickup Type: 3 Single Coil
- Pickups: 3 "New" American Vintage Strat Single Coils
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Strings: Fender Super 250R's (.010 to .046) Nickel Plated Steel pn# 073-0250-006
- Unique Features: Nitro-Cellulose Lacquer Finish, Tinted Maple Neck, Aged Plastic Parts