Fender American Vintage '59 Stratocaster Electric GuitarProduct #H86351 Fender H86351 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An exact replica of the '59 model with a slimmer neck and the option of a rosewood fingerboard.
1959 was an important and highly evolutionary year for the Stratocaster because that's when slimmer necks, rosewood fingerboards and multi-ply laminated pickguards first appeared.
The American Vintage '59 Stratocaster presents two versions of that year's pivotal transitional model; one from early 1959 and one from later 1959. Both have the slim-profile D-shaped maple neck of that year, with the earlier version featuring a maple fingerboard, faded Three-color Sunburst finish and single-ply white pickguard with eight holes; the later version (in faded Three-color Sunburst, Black and limited faded Sonic Blue finishes) featuring a dark rosewood slab fingerboard and three-ply mint green pickguard with 10 holes and vintage-style edge bevels. Both also feature a lightweight alder body, aged plastic knobs and vintage-accurate pickups, bridge saddles, tuner spacing and more.
The American Vintage series introduces an all-new lineup of original-era model year guitars that bring Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life. With key features and pivotal design elements spanning the mid-1950s to the mid-1960s, new American Vintage series instruments delve deep into Fender's roots-expertly preserving an innovative U.S. guitar-making legacy and vividly demonstrating like never before that Fender not only knows where it's going, but also remembers where it came from.
The American Vintage Series has long presented some of Fender's best selling guitars (their early-'80s introduction, in fact, was one of the first signs that Fender was "back" as the CBS era ended). Today, Fender has boldly cleared the slate to make way for a fresh American Vintage series with new features, new specs and the most meticulous level of vintage accuracy yet. Rather than just replacing the previous models with different ones, they've completely and comprehensively re-imagined the entire vintage-reissue concept-restoring original tooling dies, voicing new pickups, reformulating vintage colors and more-based on actual vintage guitars they tracked down to make sure they had it right. Fender did the work, and it shows, because there's pure tonal magic in each new American Vintage instrument. Includes case.
- Early-1959 model in faded Three-color Sunburst has slim-profile D-shaped maple neck and single-ply white pickguard with eight holes
- Later 1959 model in faded Three-color Sunburst, Black and limited faded Sonic Blue has slim-profile D-shaped maple neck, dark rosewood slab fingerboard and three-ply mint green pickguard with 10 holes
- All-new pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound
- Vintage-accurate bridge saddles and tuner spacing
- Includes deluxe vintage brown case
Own a piece of history. Order today.
American Vintage '59 Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: American Vintage
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, "D" Shape
- Neck Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Slab Rosewood or Maple on (800) 3-Color Sunburst; Slab Rosewood on (806) Black, (872) Faded Sonic Blue
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage Style Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- String Nut: Bone
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Pickups: New American Vintage '59 Strat Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge) New American Vintage '59 Strat Single-Coil Pickup (Middle) New American Vintage '59 Strat Single-Coil Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck) , Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Control Knobs: New Aged White Strat
- Pickguard: Single-Ply White on MN; 3-Ply Mint Green with Vintage Bevel on RW
- Strings: Fender USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Incl. Accessories: Vintage '59 Strat Strap, Cable, and Cloth; Vintage 3-Position Switch, '50s Strat Information Kit, Bridge Cover, Owner's Manual, Saddle Height Wrench
- Case/Gig Bag: New Deluxe Vintage Brown Case
- Unique Features: Early-1959 model in faded Three-color Sunburst has slim-profile D-shaped maple neck and single-ply white pickguard with eight holes; Later 1959 model in faded Three-color Sunburst, Black and limited faded Sonic Blue has slim-profile D-shaped maple neck, dark rosewood slab fingerboard and three-ply mint green pickguard with 10 holes; All-new pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound; Vintage-accurate bridge saddles and tuner spacing