Fender American Vintage '58 Telecaster Electric Guitar Aged White Blonde Maple NeckProduct #H86354 Fender H86354 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A landmark year with its slimmer neck and improved twang.
The American Vintage ’58 Telecaster harkens back to early 1958, when the Telecaster graduated from its original U-shaped neck profile—a real handful—to a still-large but more comfortable D-shape for its maple neck. Other spot-on early-’58 touches are here too, such as a lightweight ash body, staggered bridge pickup pole magnets, solid steel “barrel” bridge saddles, a single-ply white pickguard, “top-hat” switch tip, flat-top knurled aluminum chrome control knobs and more.
1958 was an important year for the Telecaster because that’s when slimmer necks started appearing on the instrument, and when (in early-year models) string-through bridges with solid-steel saddles first showed up, magnifying the guitar’s prized signature twang.
Rather than just replacing the previous models with different ones, Fender have completely and comprehensively re-imagined the entire vintage-reissue concept—restoring original tooling dies, voicing new pickups, reformulating vintage colors and more—based on actual vintage guitars.
- Lightweight ash body
- Maple neck with "D" shape
- Staggered bridge pickup pole magnets
- Solid steel “barrel” bridge saddles
- Single-ply white pickguard
- “Top-hat” switch tip
Invest in a classic. Order today.
American Vintage '58 Telecaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: American Vintage
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, "D" Shape
- Neck Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage Style Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- String Nut: Bone
- Switch Tip: “Top Hat” Switch Tip
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Pickups: New American Vintage '58 Tele® Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge) New American Vintage '58 Tele® Single-Coil Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
- Bridge: Original Vintage Style Tele® Bridge with 3 Solid Barrel Steel Saddles
- Control Knobs: New Knurled Chrome Flat Top
- Pickguard: Single-Ply White
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Incl. Accessories: Vintage '58 Tele Strap, Cable, and Cloth; Vintage Wiring Kit, '50s Tele Information Kit, Bridge Cover, Owner's Manual, Saddle Height Wrench
- Case/Gig Bag: New Deluxe Vintage Brown Case
- Unique Features: Early-1958 large maple neck with comfortable "D"-shaped profile; All-new pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound, with early-1958 staggered bridge pickup pole magnets; Solid steel "barrel" bridge saddles "Top-hat" switch tip and flat-top knurled aluminum chrome control knobs