Fender American Vintage 57 Stratocaster Left-Handed Electric GuitarProduct #510431 Fender 510431 AAN Left Handed Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A classic for the ages!
Play a classic with the real feel and sound of one of Fender's all-time most popular models! True to all the original specs and detailing, including neck and headstock shapes, body radii and contours—even the original hand-beveled pickup magnets.
American Vintage 57 Stratocaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Accessories: Hardshell Case, Strap, Cable, 5-Position Switch Update Kit, "Ash Tray" Bridge Cover, Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench pn# 0018531000 (.050" Hex)
- Body: Alder
- Bridge/Tremolo: Original Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Case Included: Yes
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone (Neck), Tone (Mid)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Frets: 21
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Tuning Machines
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Pickguard: 1-Ply, 8 Hole, White
- Pickup Type: 3 Single Coil
- Pickups: 3 "New" American Vintage Strat Single Coils
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Strings: Fender Super 250R's (.010 to .046), Nickel Plated Steel pn# 073-0250-006
- Unique Features: Nitro-Cellulose Lacquer Finish ,"V" Shape, 1 Piece, Tinted, Maple Neck