Fender American Vintage '56 Stratocaster Electric Guitar Black Maple NeckProduct #H86359 Fender H86359 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An exact replica of the '56 model with one of the most prized necks of all time.
The American Vintage â56 Stratocaster takes you straight back to mid-1956, when the model was still new and when what is quite possibly the most prized and popular neck ever affixed to the instrument first appearedâa thick one-piece maple neck with a soft âVâ shape, comfortably rounded edges and a then-new butterfly string tree on the headstock. Such meticulous authenticity even extends to the single-ply white pickguard with eight holes, lightweight alder body (ash on white blonde) with deep contours, and vintage-accurate pickups (alnico 3 pickups debuted in 1956), bridge saddles, tuner spacing and more.
The American Vintage series introduces an all-new lineup of original-era model year guitars that bring Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life. With key features and pivotal design elements spanning the mid-1950s to the mid-1960s, new American Vintage series instruments delve deep into Fenderâs rootsâexpertly preserving an innovative U.S. guitar-making legacy and vividly demonstrating like never before that Fender not only knows where itâs going, but also remembers where it came from.
The American Vintage Series has long presented some of Fenderâs best selling guitars (their early-â80s introduction, in fact, was one of the first signs that Fender was âbackâ as the CBS era ended). Today, Fender has boldly cleared the slate to make way for a fresh American Vintage series with new features, new specs and the most meticulous level of vintage accuracy yet. Rather than just replacing the previous models with different ones, theyâve completely and comprehensively re-imagined the entire vintage-reissue conceptârestoring original tooling dies, voicing new pickups, reformulating vintage colors and moreâbased on actual vintage guitars they tracked down to make sure they had it right. Fender did the work, and it shows, because thereâs pure tonal magic in each new American Vintage instrument. Includes case.
- Period correct version of the original
- Lightweight alder body (ash on white blonde) with deep contours
- Thick soft "V" shaped maple neck
- Vintage-accurate pickups
- Includes deluxe vintage tweed case
Own a piece of history. Order today.
American Vintage '56 Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: American Vintage
- Body Shape: StratocasterÂ®
- Body Material: (Aged White Blonde) Ash, (2-Tone Sunburst, Black) Alder
- Body Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Thick Soft "V" Shape
- Neck Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage Style Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- String Nut: Bone
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Pickups: New American Vintage '56 StratÂ® Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge) New American Vintage '56 StratÂ® Single-Coil Pickup (Middle) New American Vintage '56 StratÂ® Single-Coil Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck) , Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Control Knobs: New White StratÂ®
- Pickguard: Single-Ply White
- Strings: FenderÂ® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Incl. Accessories: Vintage '56 Strat Strap, Cable, and Cloth; Vintage 3-Position Switch, '50s Strat Information Kit, Bridge Cover, Owner's Manual, Saddle Height Wrench
- Case/Gig Bag: New Deluxe Vintage Tweed Case
- Unique Features: Mid-'56 thick maple neck with soft "V profile and comfortably rolled edges-one of the most popular Fender neck styles ever; All-new pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound; Vintage-accurate bridge saddles and tuner spacing