Fender American Vintage '52 Telecaster Electric Guitar Butterscotch Blonde Maple NeckProduct #H86360 Fender H86360 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A faithful reissue of the iconic guitar that started it all.
The enduring strength of the Telecaster® guitar is its elegant simplicity. One of the longest-running production models in history, it has been modified only slightly since its early 1951 debut. The American Vintage ’52 Telecaster Reissue has a premium ash body, one-piece U-shaped maple neck and 7.25”-radius fingerboard. It features two American Vintage Tele® single-coil pickups, original Tele® circuit with three-position switch, brass bridge saddles, ashtray bridge cover, single-ply black pickguard, chrome hardware and master volume and master tone controls. Vintage six-saddle bridge and modern wiring kit included as accessories.
- Premium ash body
- "U" shape maple neck
- Vintage style frets
- American Vintage Tele® single-coil pickups
- 3-position pickup switch with vintage wiring circuit
- Original Vintage Tele® bridge with 3 brass saddles
Strap on a timeless classic that can still do it all. Order today.
American Vintage '52 Telecaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Style Frets
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Vintage Style 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: Original Vintage Style
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage Tele® Single-Coil Pickup
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage Tele® Single-Coil Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Neck Pickup with Tone Control (Bright Vintage Circuit), Position 3. Neck Pickup with No Tone Control (Dark Vintage Circuit)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Original Vintage Tele® Bridge with 3 Brass Saddles
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Includes Chrome Bridge Cover
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: "Barrel" Style Switch Tip
- Modern Wiring Kit: Includes Modern Wiring Kit
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: .050" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender® USA Super 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Additional Comments: The introduction of the new American Vintage Series marks the return to original specifications with a sharper body edge, distinctive neck shapes and new pickups that replicate all of the physical and tonal aspects of the originals.
- Unique Features: "U" Shape Maple Neck, Black Dot Position Inlays, Vintage Styling, Synthetic Bone Nut