Fender American Stratocaster Electric GuitarProduct #510590 Fender 510590 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The world's most famous guitar with a half-century of upgrades!
The Fender American Stratocaster Electric Guitar is a Fender icon. Juicy new upgrades include a non-veneered alder body and a hum/single/hum pickup routing for more wood, more resonance, and more tone while retaining the ability to install humbuckers at the bridge and neck. It has more highly detailed fret and nut work for greater playability and tuning stability, plus a new neck shape with rolled edges that plays faster and smoother. This Strat features the original headstock shape but has staggered machine heads losing one string tree and improving string angle over the nut. Custom staggered pickup magnets improve string-to-string balance and give the G-string better tone. Cosmetics include parchment/black/parchment pickguard and parchment pickup covers, knobs, and tips.
- Solid alder body with hum-sing-hum routing, leaving more wood
- 3 hot single-coil pickups
- New neck shape with rolled edges for smooth, fast play
- Staggered machine heads
- Parchment/black/parchment pickguard
American Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Binding: None
- Body: Alder
- Bridge/Tremolo: American 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Stainless Steel Saddles
- Case Included: Yes
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. New "Delta Tone" ("Delta Tone" system includes high output bridge pickup and special No-Load tone control for Middle and Bridge Pickups)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot position inlays
- Machine Heads: Fender/Schaller Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickup Type: 3 Single Coil
- Pickups: 3 American Strat Single-Coil Pickups
- Scale: 25 1/2"
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
You can record; play any style, sound very clean to hard. I am touch about 4 years this guitar and its awesome. This company can make your dreams real. This guitar has many sounds plus the tremolo works awesome. In any amp, you can put and you can feel the difference. Great guitar American tone.
Nothing can beat a clean Fender's tone. I bought a Shoreline Gold Strat with a maple neck.
This is a great guitar. the pickups are awsome and the neck is perfect. Great guitar all around.
This is a fantastic guitar all around, incredible clean sounds perfect for blues and jazz. When you put some distortion on this thing it tends to be either to trebly or to bassy and I can't seem to find that rich warm distorted sound that I like, but I have a Gibson for that so it is alright. But ya great guitar. With this and a Gibson Les Paul for your distorted stuff you have the only guitars you will need in life.