Fender American Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar with Rosewood Fingerboard Crimson Red Transparent Rosewood FingerboardProduct #H80808 Fender H80808 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The best of yesterday and today in one amazing Tele.
From the garage to the club to the stadium, the American Standard Telecaster is the same great best-selling go-to guitar it always has been, and now it’s upgraded with a comfortable new body contour and classic-sounding Fender Custom Shop Twisted Tele (neck) and Broadcaster (bridge) pickups. The latest incarnation of a truly timeless classic, it rings more fully, brightly and crisply than ever.
The look, sound and vibe of the Telecaster resonates throughout the history of popular music. From orchestra pits to mosh pits, small clubs to stadiums and garages to recording studios, its signature sound is everywhere. The American Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar with Maple Fingerboard has hand-rolled fingerboard edges, Custom Shop pickups, staggered tuning machines, improved bridge with bent steel saddles mounted to a stamped-brass bridge plate for increased resonance and sustain, tinted neck, high-gloss maple fingerboard, satin-finished neck back, thinner finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance, and Fender Tolex case.
- Comfortable contour body
- Fender Custom Shop Twisted Tele (neck) and Broadcaster (bridge) pickups
- Deluxe hardware
- Solid alder body (black, 3-color sunburst, candy cola, and blizzard pearl) or ash body (2-tone sunburst, natural, crimson red transparent)
- Modern C-shaped maple neck with rich, deep neck tint, glossed neck fretboard with satin back and rolled edges
- Delta-tone no-load circuit
- Highly finished frets
- Detailed nut work
- Bent steel Fender saddles
- American Standard Tele Bridge Plate (steel saddles and brass plate) for improved resonance
- Thinner undercoat for improved body resonance
- Rosewood or maple fretboard
- Staggered machine heads
- Includes Fender Tolex case
Get a guitar that can do it all. Order today.