Fender American Standard Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar with Rosewood Fretboard Jade Pearl Metallic Rosewood FingerboardProduct #H80821 Fender H80821 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Incredible tonal versatility on a distinctly American axe.
Among the American Standard Stratocaster guitars, the HSS Electric Guitar with Rosewood Fingerboard model is the hot rod of the bunch, with more output and warmth from its Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil pickups and Diamondback humbucking pickup. The S-1 switch is removed to keep it simple, but don't worry - Fender kept key features such as the hand-rolled fingerboard edges and staggered tuning machines, and they added several new features, including an improved bridge with bent-steel saddles and a copper-infused high-mass block for increased resonance and sustain. Other features include tinted neck, rosewood fingerboard, satin-finished neck back, thinner finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance, and Fender Tolex case.
- Modern C-shaped maple neck with rich, deep neck tint, glossed neck front with satin back
- Staggered Tuning Machines
- Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil pickups in the front and middle
- Diamondback humbucking pickup at the bridge
- Bent steel Fender saddles
- Copper Infused Cast Strat Bridge Block (steel with copper- 100% metal) for Increased Mass and Improved Tone
- Thinner undercoat for improved body resonance
- American 2-point trem
- Rosewood fretboard
- Includes Fender Tolex case
A guitar that gives you every tonal option you could hope for, and then some. Make it yours today.