Fender American Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar with Rosewood FretboardProduct #H80812 Fender H80812 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The most-popular American Strat, now with upgraded electronics and hardware.
The American Standard Stratocaster is the same great best-selling, go-to guitar it has always been, and now it’s upgraded with aged plastic parts and full-sounding Fender Custom Shop Fat ’50s pickups. This latest iteration of the time-honored classic is the very essence of Strat tone and remains a beauty to see, hear and feel.
Features include hand-rolled fingerboard edges, Custom Shop Fat '50s pickups, staggered tuners, improved bridge with bent steel saddles and copper-infused high-mass block for increased resonance and sustain, tinted neck, high-gloss maple or rosewood fretboard, satin neck back for smooth playability, thin-finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance. Comes with Fender Tolex case.
- Solid alder body (urethane finish)
- Modern C-shaped maple neck with rich, deep neck tint, glossed neck front with satin back
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- 3 full-sounding Fender Custom Shop Fat ’50s pickups
- Delta-tone no-load circuit (includes high output bridge pickup and special no-load tone control for middle and bridge pickups)
- Bent steel Fender saddles
- Copper Infused Cast Strat Bridge Block (steel with copper- 100% metal) for Increased Mass and Improved Tone
- Thinner undercoat for improved body resonance
- American 2-point trem
- Rosewood or maple fretboard
- Staggered machine heads
- Aged plastic parts
- Fender Tolex case, cable, strap, and polishing cloth
Play Fender's most famous guitar. Don't hesitate, make it yours today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Tone
Comments about Fender American Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar with Rosewood Fingerboard:
This is my first Stratocaster and its great. I have other guitars (Godin, Ibanez, Epiphone) and this Strat is the best one, and my Casino is second.