Fender American Standard FSR "Thin Skin" Stratocaster Electric GuitarProduct #423642 Fender 423642 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A Fender Special Run American Standard Strat with an ultra-thin Nitro finish and exclusive appointments
The Fender 2010 FSR American Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar boasts a special thin nitrocellulose finish for improved body resonance, aged white pearl pickguard, and aged parts. Fender created the 2010 FSR guitar in a fantastic assortment of unique colors.
The American Stratocaster guitar's lightweight alder body is fastened to the modern "C"-shaped maple neck with a solid traditional 4-bolt joint. The 22-fret rosewood fingerboard has hand-rolled edges for smooth and comfortable playability. The 2010 FSR (Fender Special Run) guitar is loaded with 3 single-coil pickups with Alnico V magnets. Controls include a master Volume and 2 Tone controls that produce all the great tones for which the Stratocaster is known.
Chrome hardware includes staggered Fender deluxe cast/sealed tuning machines and an American Standard 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with bent steel saddles. Other appointments include a white pearloid pickguard and aged white knobs and pickup covers. Fender includes a molded SKB case, strap, cable, and polishing cloth with the FSR American Standard Strat.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Model Name: FSR (Fender Special Run) American Standard Stratocaster
- Series: American Standard Series
- Body: alder
- Neck: maple, modern "C" shape, (gloss headstock face with satin urethane finish on back of neck)
- Fingerboard: maple or rosewood with hand-rolled edges
- Pickups: 3 single-coil pickups with Alnico V magnets
- Controls: master volume, Tone 1(neck pickup), Tone 2 (middle and bridge pickups).
- Bridge: American Standard 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with bent steel saddles
- Machine heads: Fender deluxe cast/sealed tuning machines
- Hardware: chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply aged white pearl
- Strings: Fender 250L NPS ball end 9-42
- Accessories: cable, strap, polishing cloth
- Case: high-tech, molded rectangular SKB case
- Unique features:
- Thin nitrocellulose finish for improved body resonance
- Rosewood fingerboard neck: satin finish on back, gloss finish on headstock Front with buffed fingerboard
- 4-bolt neck attachment
- Parchment knobs and pickup covers
- Rolled fretboard edges
- Staggered tuning keys
- New molded Fender-exclusive/SKB case with TSA locks, glass reinforced nylon trigger latches, and form fitted plush interior
Don't miss out on this special run Stratocaster!
American Standard FSR "Thin Skin" Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5" (241 mm
- No. of frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- pickup switching: 5-position blade:
- position 1. bridge pickup
- position 2. bridge and middle pickup
- position 3. middle pickup
- position 4. middle and neck pickup
- position 5. neck pickup