Fender American Special Telecaster Electric Guitar Three-Tone Sunburst 886830702884Product #584387 Fender 584387 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
USA-made Telecaster with popular features at an import price.
Fender rolls out the American Special Telecaster Electric Guitar that delivers a healthy combination of modern and traditional tones at a price that won't drain your wallet. But don't let the stripped-down price fool you into thinking it's a stripped-down guitar.
It starts with an alder body, offering strength in construction and clarity in tone. The unique pickups on the Fender American Special Telecaster provide distinguishing sonic characteristics. The Texas Special single-coil Tele neck pickup delivers a full and meaty tone, the Texas Special Tele bridge pickup delivers that familiar Tele bite with a touch of warmth, and the Greasebucket tone circuit rolls off the highs without adding bass.
The subtle 9-1/2" radius maple neck, maple fingerboard, and jumbo frets make this Fender guitar very finger-friendly. Other features include an original-style Tele bridge with three brass saddles, an oversized '70s-style decal, and black pickup covers, plastic parts, and dot position inlays.
Includes a gig bag.
- Contoured alder body in a gloss finish
- Modern C-shaped maple neck with 22 jumbo frets
- Texas Special Tele pickups produce midrange chirp, crystal highs and tight bass
- Vintage-style Tele bridge with three brass saddles
- Includes gig bag
Own this American-made Fender Telecaster for a great price. Order today.
American Special Telecaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: American Special
- Finish: Gloss
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Modern C shape
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 9-1/2"
- Frets: 22 jumbo
- Pickups: 1 Texas Special Tele Pickup (bridge), 1 Texas Special Tele Pickup (neck)
- Controls: Master volume, master Greasebucket tone circuit, (rolls off highs without adding bass)
- Pickup switching: 3-position blade: Position 1-bridge pickup; Position 2-bridge and neck pickup; Position 3-neck pickup
- Bridge: Original vintage-style Tele bridge with three brass saddles
- Machine Heads: Fender standard cast/sealed tuning machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply black/white/black
- Width at nut: 1-11/16"
- Unique features: Greasebucket Tone Circuit, 3 Texas Special Pickups, large '70s-style decal, black pickup covers and plastic parts, brass bridge saddles, black dot position inlays, "barrel" switch tip
- 9-1/2" radius
- 22 jumbo frets
- 25-1/2" scale length