Fender American Special Jazzmaster Electric Guitar Black Rosewood FingerboardProduct #J03993 Fender J03993 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A modified classic with simplified controls and heavy duty hardware.
The first-ever American Special series Jazzmaster model is a stripped-down, full-voiced marvel in sound and style. Dual Jazzmaster Special humbucking pickups deliver monster tone, with a lean-and-mean control layout consisting of a single three-way toggle pickup switch and two aged-white control knobs (master volume and tone). Further, the Adjusto-Matic bridge and anchored tail piece provide rock-solid intonation and tuning stability.
Other features include a maple neck with modern C profile and satin finish, rosewood fingerboard with 9.5" radius and 21 jumbo frets, four-ply tortoiseshell pickguard, and nickel/chrome hardware.
Deluxe gig bag included.
- Jazzmaster model with streamlined controls
- Maple neck with modern C profile and satin finish
- Rosewood fingerboard with 9.5" radius and 21 jumbo frets
- Dual Jazzmaster Special humbucking pickups
- 3-way toggle pickup switch with master volume and tone
- Adjusto-Matic bridge and anchored tailpiece
- 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard
- Nickel/chrome hardware
- Includes gig bag
This Jazzmaster means business. Get yours today.
American Special Jazzmaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Bridge Pickup: Jazzmaster Special Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jazzmaster Special Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Anchored Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Newly Designed Jazzmaster Special Humbucking Pickups, Dual "T" Roller String Trees, Vintage Strap Buttons, Aged White Plastic Parts